Friday, 11 November 2016

Couple dies after having sex in a running car

A pair of young lovers died while having sex in a car after leaving on the ignition and suffering carbon monoxide poisoning.

The couple, named as Artem S. and Anna D, were found naked in each other's arms inside Artem's Skoda at a lock-up garage hours after saying they were going for a walk.

Friends said the pair had taken to using the garage as a place for their romantic trysts.But police believe they made the deadly mistake of turning on the ignition to cope with sub-zero temperatures in Ufa, south-central Russia.


According to Daily Record,Artem, 18, and Anna D, had only been seeing each other for few months, friends said.
On the night of their death, they had been spending time at Artem's family home when they announced that they were going out for a walk.
When they did not return after several hours, Artem's worried family launched a search and their naked bodies were found in each other's arms in the Skoda Felicia.
A close friend of Artem's, who did not want to be named, said that the relationship was so new that his pal had not yet introduced Anna to his group of friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting Mr Ifeanyi's Blog. I love you all! and appreciate your comments. Please, before you leave, kindly drop your comment using the comment box below.

You can follow me on
Twitter: @mrifeanyisblog or @ifeblinkz
Facebook: mrifeanyisblog
Instagram: mrifeanyisblog

If you have a post to share with me, you can send it: mrifeanyisblog@gmail.com
+234-8181170276

Thanks for visiting.