Couple dies after having sex in a running car | MrIfeanyisBlog | #1 Blog For Juicy Entertainment News

Friday, November 11, 2016

Couple dies after having sex in a running car

A pair of young lovers died while having sex in a car after leaving on the ignition and suffering carbon monoxide poisoning.

The couple, named as Artem S. and Anna D, were found naked in each other's arms inside Artem's Skoda at a lock-up garage hours after saying they were going for a walk.

Friends said the pair had taken to using the garage as a place for their romantic trysts.But police believe they made the deadly mistake of turning on the ignition to cope with sub-zero temperatures in Ufa, south-central Russia.


According to Daily Record,Artem, 18, and Anna D, had only been seeing each other for few months, friends said.
On the night of their death, they had been spending time at Artem's family home when they announced that they were going out for a walk.
When they did not return after several hours, Artem's worried family launched a search and their naked bodies were found in each other's arms in the Skoda Felicia.
A close friend of Artem's, who did not want to be named, said that the relationship was so new that his pal had not yet introduced Anna to his group of friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MrIfeanyisBlog (MIB) keeps it real, sure makes it fun!

We appreciate your comment(s).

If you need to contact MrIfeanyisBlog
News/Tip Off/Advert
mrifeanyisblog@gmail.com


Disclaimer:
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Mr. Ifeanyi.
*Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post
*Thank you.

Subscribe To Our News Feed For Latest Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner