Generator fumes kill couple in Benin (Photos/Video) | MrIfeanyisBlog | #1 Blog For Juicy Entertainment News

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Generator fumes kill couple in Benin (Photos/Video)

A couple, Imafidon Ototie and his wife, were on Monday found dead in their apartment at Ikpoba-Okha local government area of Edo State.

There were reportedly killed by fumes from a generator inside their apartment.

The power generating set was placed at the corridor of the deceased’s room. One of their sons whose identity could not be ascertained at the time of filing this report was rushed to hospital for medical care.

The couple’s bodies were discovered by one of their sons, Bright, who did not sleep at home that day.

Bright said he raised alarm when he returned home on Monday morning and discovered that his parents were yet to get up from the bed.

He said:
“I have warned them to put off the generator but they didn’t listen to me. It is like a spirit told me to leave the house and I left. I came back and saw the door locked so I raised alarm.”
Their eldest daughter, Blessing, said she had warned her late parents to always put off the generator at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MrIfeanyisBlog (MIB) keeps it real, sure makes it fun!

We appreciate your comment(s).

If you need to contact MrIfeanyisBlog
News/Tip Off/Advert
mrifeanyisblog@gmail.com


Disclaimer:
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Mr. Ifeanyi.
*Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post
*Thank you.

Subscribe To Our News Feed For Latest Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner